Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Stuff that got done (from list posted yesterday):
Look into the YouTube Symphony
Eat Dinner
Take back redbox movie
Took out ALMOST all of the garbage

I still really need to get that stuff done on the original list. I'm sort of ok with putting it off but it does need to happen in order for me to feel better about the way our place looks. It was perfect for the party that Kaela had but now it's just crappy.

Anyway, on the plus side of things, I have some fun things coming up on my calendar. First off, my dad's birthday, which will be fun. I'm getting him the new José Feliciano CD! Also, I told my cousin Gene that we would hang out this Friday. I'm really excited to hang out with him but since my dad's birthday and hanging out with Gene are the same day, I'm not sure what is gonna happen. Of course I'm putting my dad's birthday first but I know everything will work out. Ok, so then, on Saturday, it's TUBA CHRISTMAS!!! This will be the first time that I've ever gone because it's always been a day that I've had something going or had a concert. Should be way fun! Also, I'm subbing for Rob at 3 games this month. I'm ok with doing it even though I don't go to school there anymore because Dr. Keipp is in charge and Rob's gonna pay me for subbing for him. All in all, should be a good month. Oh yeah, there is Christmas and New Years this month, both of which should be fun as well.

Ok, so at the begining of last year, I sent out a flyer for private lessons. I do feel like I am more than able to teach lessons but I'm a little nervious. Unfortunatley, there weren't any takers... Until last night when I got an email from a euphonium player at Davis. He wanted to know if I was still giving lessons and when and where I was doing them at. Since I get off work at 4:30 until the end of the month and then at 5 after that, I'm not sure what to tell him. I'm thinking what I'll do is talk with him and see what would work best as far as where and when and then find a place to teach at. No matter what though, I am nervious. I've already begun to think about what the first few lessons can be about (not to mention I'm already thinking about what I can do next year at Davis....) but I'm still nervious to email him back. Hopefully he saw that I'm offering lessons from one of my flyers and knows that I do charge and will be willing to pay for them.

Anyways, I'm done for now. I need to remember to go and buy a lock for Kaela and get to a T-Mobile to see about getting a new phone.

later.

No comments: