Monday, December 8, 2008

A few things to work on and random other stuff

I really need to get my butt in gear and finish my works. They have been on hold for a long time now. One is a brass quintet piece and the other is a piece for flugelhorn, euphonium, cello, tuba and possibly percussion. The percussion parts I don't really like so I'm thinking I'll just leave them out. Also, I know it sounds nerdy, but I want to write a peice for wind ensemble. And since I haven't even started, that seems like something really far down the line... I do know though, that it will be something modern and dark (my favorite kind of music!). I also want to finish my arrangement of Ave Maria. It's actually set to be pretty good but I just need to get it done. Also, I've been thinking about writing drill. I don't know how good I'll be at it, if at all, but it's something I've thought about doing. Plus, if I don't try, then I downloaded Pyware for no reason :)

Stuff I want to get done today:
Fold newly cleaned laundry
Hang up clothes that need to be hung up, put the rest in my dresser
Sort laundry
Write and send rent check
Write and send Tax letter
Look into the YouTube Symphony
Eat Dinner
Take back redbox movie
Work out with Kaela
Take out ALL the garbage
Photoshop the family pictures from yesterday!!!

I hope I get ALL of this done in a reasonable time before I have to go to bed.

Well, later.

No comments: