Monday, December 8, 2008

Hopefully....

This is my first post on my "new" blog. I say "new" because I already had this address set up before but decided to delete it because the posts were "lame" and "boring" (Nobody read my blog before thus I am the one saying that they were lame and boring... yes, I'm quoting myself). They were all just random posts about nothing that I would write while I was trying to avoid doing something else. So now on with explaining what this blog will be....

I have a few things in life that I enjoy. Music, tuba, composing, the GLORIOUS and AMAZING activity known as Drum Corps (especially the Phantom Regiment, SUTA!), teaching (music, band, marching band and just anything in general) and takin pictures. This will be my place for all of them. I'm not sure how often I'll update but I will try very had to keep things as updated as possible on all the above topics. I have no idea who will read this but I'm just putting my thoughts and opinions out there for the world to possibly read.

Now with all of that being said, here we go! Ah yes, Mondays! Oh how I love them! And Mondays with snow, even freakin' better!!! Then to make things a BILLION times better, my nose is clogged so I'm breathing out of my mouth!!! Today is already the bestest day ever!!!.... Ok, now that I have that out of my system, it's time to get real. I hate snowy, nose-clogged, sitting-at-work Mondays. Honestly, the only thing that is keeping me going right now is the fact that it's almost lunch time! The calls this morning haven't been to bad today so (HAHA, right as I typed that, I got a call!) it's been a good morning. I do have a few things to do today after work that I'm actually looking forward to doing! I am going to Photoshop my family pictures from yesterday, one of which will be put in one of the frames I got my mom for her birthday and the other I believe will be for a christmas card to be sent out to family and friends. The other thing I have to do today is put all the clothes away that I washed yesterday, as well as some clothes that I washed like 2 weeks ago. I figure it's about time I get this done with.

I'm done for now but I do have a few things that I'll post about when I get back from lunch (which is in 9 minutes). Later.

No comments: