Thursday, February 12, 2009

Things as of late

So number 1 is that I'm gonna be a dad! I'm really excited but still a little nervous at the same time... Although not as much as I was when I first found out.

Number 2 would be that Kaela and I have moved. It's a 2 bedroom apartment that, even though it has it's problems like any other place, is pretty good and a REALLY good deal. Yeah, we do need to get somethings fixed but that is normal. We also still have a ton of stuff to unpack to make it feel like home but we will get there. Hopefully this weekend....

Number 3, work. Work is going good, we are almost out of the rush of the beginning of tax season so things are calming down. The calls are becoming more about tax questions than technical questions so that is meaning that I'm having to speak to Regulatory Rovers a lot.

Everything else is going pretty good. I got a new phone which I had a little regret about but I'm liking it more and more. The more I personalize it, the more it like it. I still need to add every body's phone number to it (stupid SIM card contacts didn't come over...), I need to change my ring tone to the original theme of Reading Rainbow, which is pretty much the coolest song ever (or I might keep at Canon in D from Finals Night), add Hey Ricky back as my new message tone and change my background picture to something more personal to me. Maybe the logo for the new Phantom Regiment show, The Red Violin, maybe something from my tour... Like the picture where everything is a blur, all the lights passing by and what not but you can see the reflection of my jacket in the window. I don't know, we'll see.

I'm thinking of starting a new thing for my blog... I will always leave it open and everytime I'm on hold at work or have a spare minute, I think I'll just jot down my thoughts, feelings, ideas and random what-nots so that when I go back and read it later or somebody else does, they will be completely confused. Actually, now that I think about it, this will pretty much be a work journal. Meh... whatever.

It's 5:11 and I'm done. Later.

No comments: